Delhi to Rajpura
- Cab Type Toyota EtiosACSeaters₹ 2,500 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Maruti DzireACSeaters₹ 2,500 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Maruti ErtigaACSeaters₹ 3,400 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Toyota InnovaACSeaters₹ 3,700 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Toyota CrystaACSeaters₹ 4,400 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Toyota FortunerACSeaters₹ 4,700 Inc. of Taxes*
- Cab Type Tempo TravelerACSeaters₹ 8,000 Inc. of Taxes*
The distance between Delhi to Rajpura is 224kms which takes around 4 hours. The travel will cover places including Sonipat, Panipat and Kurukshetra. The roads are quite well maintained and easy going, but for a stress-free trip, you can consider hiring a cab. You can get to hire affordable cabs including Non AC, AC, Sedan, SUV and Tempo Traveller for both one-way and round-trip.
If you are planning to travel from Delhi to Rajpura, you should consider the comfort that the ride of your
choice can offer you. If you believe your bus or another such medium won’t be rewarding to you, a taxi
service can sure be the solution for you.
If you hate traveling because of the fatigue it poses or you love your privacy while traveling, Sardar
Travels can lend you the best taxi service and can cater both privacy and comfort to you. Escape the
suffocation of the congested buses and the fuss of making a stop at every other station; make your
travel quick, private and safe by choosing Sardar Travels as your taxi service provider.
Sardar Travels has a fleet of cars at your disposal. Choose the car that suits your budget and travel
requirement and get set to travel in style and leisure. Visit the site and make a booking now!